|Varnished cabinet doors dry on the counter tops, awaiting installation|
|Brigitte prepping the cabinets|
By about noon every available surface was covered with cabinet doors and drawer faces drying. Don't believe me? Wait for it...
|Even the laundry rack is not safe from our cabinet shenanigans!|
It didn't take long for the varnish to dry enough to start installing the drawer fronts and doors. But we ran into a snag when we couldn't find the box that we had put all the screws in. After a couple trips to the hardware store for replacements...we found the box.
|Justin attaches drawer fronts|
And a few hours later...tada!
Like I said, there are still a lot of little things left to finish up over the next couple weeks. Most of which shouldn't disrupt our use of the kitchen for more than a day. Right now, we're just excited to be able to cook a meal with something other than a hot plate! More posts to follow as we polish up the details. Stay tuned!